Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lessor issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lessor issue Empty Lessor issue Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:08 am

jnetwong

Arresto Menor

I am renting an apartment and moved out but left some unneeded stuff since it wouldn't fit into the new apartment im going to rent. One of the stuff i left is an old bed and some wood from a broken furniture. They wanted me to take care of the cleaning since they said the garbage truck won't accept them. Is it really my responsibility to take care of them?  As for the bed i ask someone from the baranggay to take it since he is interested to have it. (Kasi nga Ayaw nila na iwan ko lang dun and insisted i take them or they will charge me so they can ask somebody to pick up all the mess and bed.) But when he got it from the apartment which was already newly painted by the lessor the baranggay men made scratches all over the walls and ruined the paint. Now the lessor is asking me to shoulder the repainting, paint and labor. Tama ba na i will shoulder the expense since im not personally responsible? Pls help. Thank you.

2Lessor issue Empty Re: Lessor issue Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:11 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

You should take care as to the cleaning. but doon sa scratches out kna kasi sila na yung andun sa premise eh, it is enough that you consented na kunin nila yung mga naiwan na bagay with the conformity ng mayari ng bahay.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum