Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

back pay and last pay check

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1back pay and last pay check Empty back pay and last pay check Tue May 08, 2012 3:05 am

childofmosthigh

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, goodevening. I would like to ask for your advice on my situation with my previous company. What's our legal right on our back pay and last pay check?

The company won't release our backpay because of issues/ruroms happening. According to them they received threats/damaging text messages pertaining to improper practices happening inside the company. Apparently, me and my other 2 colleagues recently resigned because of certain issues and being the company as an illegal recruiter. We decided to leave the company since we no longer believe that they are doing the right thing.

Now, they take our steps of resigning against us and we were advised that they had us blottered and we were told that our last pay check and back pay in put on hold.

Atty, please help us and let us know our rights on this case? Do they have the right to hold our last pay and back pay? Isn't it illegal? What does labor says about this? What's the legality here? Thank you. Please advise.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum