Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLOBE - Endless Incorrect Charges

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GLOBE - Endless Incorrect Charges Empty GLOBE - Endless Incorrect Charges Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 am

Psion

Arresto Menor

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if i placed this on the correct forum. I've been dealing with these incorrect internet charges for 5 mos now. They're doing the adjustment but doing it on a monthly basis shouldnt be the case. they've promised to address the issue but im still being charged month over month.

I've been trying to be calm in reporting this concern since im also a callcenter manager, i understand how it feels to be on the agents' shoe but i also have my limits and Globe has stretched it very thinly.

Now, I'm thinking of putting this issue through a legal process. Any advise on how i should go about it?

Thanks a lot,
Psion

2GLOBE - Endless Incorrect Charges Empty Re: GLOBE - Endless Incorrect Charges Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:21 pm

roan3105

Arresto Menor

ngyari narin po ito sa akin maraming beses na. dun sa summary ng charges, ang consumables ko na 400 nagiging 200+ pesos nalang lagi. lagi ko din nirereklamo lagi nalang me adjustment. hayzz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum