Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a wife sue a husband's mistress

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can a wife sue a husband's mistress Empty can a wife sue a husband's mistress Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:58 am

joyce828

Arresto Menor

i just want to ask, i have an affair wih a married man and we had a child. few months ago i decided to end our relationship. for almost a month we dont have any communication and he doesn't give support to my son. i found out that his wife wants to sue me and his husband. can the legal wife sue me? how about my child? who will support him/ because the wife is preventing the father of my son to give support.

thank you.. hoping for an answer...

2can a wife sue a husband's mistress Empty Re: can a wife sue a husband's mistress Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 pm

sykes01

Arresto Menor

I don't think the wife can sue the husband and you for concubinage since you are not living together anymore. It's also difficult to prove.

3can a wife sue a husband's mistress Empty Re: can a wife sue a husband's mistress Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

material dates please, the crime has been consummated and it cant be cured by mere act of the parties in parting ways...unless of course the same had already prescribed...

you can institute a action for support and support pendente lite while the same is pending

4can a wife sue a husband's mistress Empty Re: can a wife sue a husband's mistress Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

prescriptive period is 10 years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum