Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Empty CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:12 am

ninocamancho

Arresto Menor

HI TO ALL,

MAGTANONG LANG PO AKO KUNG ANO ANG DAPAT GAWIN PAG MAGCHANGE NG SPELLING NG NAMES?? PAANO PO ANG PAGPROSESO?YON NA KASI ANG GINAGAMIT KO UNTIL NAGRADUATE AKO NG KOLIHIYO, BUT I DECIDED TO RE SPELLING MAY NAMES,ISANG LETTER LANG PO ANG BABAGUHIN.

PLEASE ADVICE ME.

THANKS PO,

2CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Empty Re: CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 pm

attyLLL

first name or last name? describe the change?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Empty Re: CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 pm

ninocamancho

Arresto Menor

FIRST NAME PO..ANO PO BA ANG DAPAT GAWIN KAPAG MAG CHANGE NG SPEELING OR MAGDAGDAG KAHIT ISANG LETTER LANG..

4CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Empty Re: CHANGING OF SPELLING OF NAMES Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

I deleted the first thread bearing the same topic! Bawal ang forum shopping kahit sa internet fora Very Happy

please continue with the discussion!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum