Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resign with Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resign with Loan Empty Resign with Loan Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 pm

jason77

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

I just wanted to ask for your professional opinion.
5 months ago I resigned with letter but the second in command in our company did not sign it asking me go to the HR office and to stay and transfer to other dept. I've gone to the HR office and she told me that it would be better if I am going to talk with my boss regarding with our differences, but i said i wouldn't do that because I have been suffering for four years with his attitude towards us. so she told me to stay until the end of the month but what I did I extend it until recently(Feb). when i really need it to push-through my resignation which i did and it is dated until feb 29.(if you will read my first resignation you will be shock but I change it for graceful exit) but they held by not signing it immediately and I was scolded .
I did not yet take my separation pay yet which is roughly 25% of my stay in the company. i have a loan of 50K++ of which I am willing to pay in terms. I am afraid that i can't take a cert of employment (not yet attempted to take)
Thanks

2Resign with Loan Empty Re: Resign with Loan Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 pm

jason77

Arresto Menor

Need Help po.

3Resign with Loan Empty Re: Resign with Loan Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:34 pm

jason77

Arresto Menor

help po attyLL

4Resign with Loan Empty Re: Resign with Loan Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:51 am

attyLLL

not clear what your question is?