Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

being asked to resign

+4
salvacion sioting
alexisbantilan
macpjazz
Ms.Isis
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1being asked to resign Empty being asked to resign Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 am

Ms.Isis

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, hihingi lang po sana ng advice, kasi po lately e pinipilit ako ng manager ko na magresign. Ang nangyari po kasi e tatlong beses akong balik balik ng hospital at na-confine ng 5-7 days each time. Aside from that umabsent din po ako dahil nagkasakit ako. Mayroon po akong medical certificate na ibinigay pero during those days na absent ako hindi po ako araw araw nakakatawag sa opisina para magsabi na hindi ako makakapasok. Pagpasok ko po ay binigyan ako final warning dahil sa no call no show nga daw po iyon at isa na lang ay mateterminate na ako, nagkataon na dinala po ako sa hospital at naconfine ulit tumawag po akong nakaconfine ako at nipinaabot ko sa kaopisina ko ang admission slip na galing sa hospital. Sumunod na araw ay hindi ako nakatawag, ang akala ko ay maiintindihan na nila dahil nakaconfine nga po ako. Pero tinawagan po ako ng boss ko at sabi magresign na ako bago pa ako iterminate dahil naNCNS na naman daw ako. Tama po bang magresign na ako o maaari ba nila akong tanggalin kapag hindi ako nagresign? ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?
maraming salamat po.

2being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

macpjazz

Arresto Menor

do not resign, tabi mo lahat ng papeles mo tapos pag tinerminate ka file ka kaso sa NLRC for illegal dismissal

3being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Ms.Isis

Arresto Menor

ibinigay ko na po supervisor ko lahat ng documents ko dahil kailangan daw nila yon. ngayon ayaw nila akong ipag Leave of absence dahil madami na daw akong absent, as of now absent pa rin ang status ko dahil hindi pa ako nagreresign. hindi rin po akong pwedeng pumasok dahil in-advice ng doctor na bedrest muna ako. paano po kaya ang dapat gawin? if ever po ba magresign may makukuha ba akong separation pay?

4being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:51 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Ipaglaban mo karapatan mo..if you intially informed your boss that you're on hospital then no need to call them everday..what if you;'re on the ICU??do you need to call them??Injustice is what they are doing..violations of your human rights..

5being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 am

Ms.Isis

Arresto Menor

I was actually in the delivery room po dahil sa preterm labor. Nakalagay daw po kasi sa handbook, at vinerify ko naman na kapag dalawang beses na no call no show ay termination na.

6being asked to resign Empty re: being asked to resign Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 am

salvacion sioting

Arresto Menor

Hi, ate, pareho po tayo ng kaso, ako after being absent for a week, tinawagan na lang ako bigla ng boss ko at sinabing fired na ako, anyway I asked help from the Department of Labor kasi I am considered as regular, I've rendered two years of service with my employers, so nakakuha ako ng payment mula sa kanila. What I want to say is that, why don't you try to appeal your case to the Department of Labor and Employment. GOODLUCK!

7being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:43 am

mami_d

Arresto Menor

Good day.. save all documents, file sa case sa NLRC sa QC (assuming sa NCR ka nagwowork), nararamdaman ko ang nararamdaman ng isang walang kinikita, ako, nung di ako umatras sa NLRC, same case, gumamit pa ng isang officate nag gumawa ng false affivadavit, kinasuhan ako sa Pasig RTC.. Magkikita kami sa korte. Ang stress na dinudulot nun..sa akin at pamilya ko.Ipapagdasal ko na sana gabayan ka ng Dios.

8being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 pm

attyLLL

i don't recommend you resign. this is just my opinion, but termination for 2 days of ncns is too harsh.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:08 pm

ssj

Arresto Menor

Gud pm...ive been working w/ths compny for almost 5 years now...two years as a contructual and finally as a regular employee for almost 3 years now.....Last feb. 2012 pinilit nila ako n mag file ng resignation letter...may binuo silang bagong kumpanya n syang magiging disributor at dun nga po ako ililipat...Nauna na po yung isang kasamahan k

10being asked to resign Empty do not resign Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:55 am

breonsee

Arresto Menor

Hi po Ms. Isis. I recommend for you not to resign and fight for your rights. I certainly understand where you're comin from cause I know an even worse case scenario. My colleague has been consequently absent since January 2012 due to frequest confinements. She has been operated as well. She had several illnesses, different ones so that may not constitute for our company to terminate her especially that she has valid and complete medical/hospital certifications. Although she's a hot item in the office, they're tryin to find holes in everything she does. She has been put in a case management status wherein if she does not get well in 6months, she can be terminated. She was also alleged of releasing calls, being rude to customers, etc. But one thing I admire her about is her fighting spirit. She's still working for the company now. She said and I quote her for this: "As long as I know i am not doing anything bad or wrong, i will fight for my right til the very end. Not for me, but for my daughter who solely depends on me."
She's a singlemom and now planning to escalate this matter to nlrc because we all feel that the company is already making a constructive dismissal for her.

So if you have all dates of ur absences documented with valid medical certificates, do not resign. They cannot terminate you just because you are sick. that is unjust and Smile will be considered as discrimination.

*this is only my opinion. i still suggest you consult legal experts*

11being asked to resign Empty Re: being asked to resign Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

termination without due process is unlawful..you have to contest and present all your documents to NLRC para mabigyan ng kaukulang parusa ang mga employers na kagaya ng syo.Actually hindi namn kompanya mo ang may problema ang mga boss mo na bumubuo sa kompanya ang may problema.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum