Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding Of BackPay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding Of BackPay Empty Holding Of BackPay Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:47 pm

charmineXXX

Arresto Menor

goodDay!

I resigned just a month ago. My office keep calling and texting me for files and other issues sa work. I all turnover all my works ng maayos sa kapalit ko(a newly hire).. I turnover my works for 3weeks. a week after my resignation yung kapalit ko AWOL. now office(particularly my immediate boss-VP)told her sec. to tell me if i will not finish the work she will hold my clearance.
I ask acoounting staff to check if my papers are already in my boss table. They said its already sign then pulled out by HR, saying they will adjust pa something. I think they are holding it as my boss told them. They want me to finish this certain project, I emailed our SAVP-HR, asking
why they have to hold it. I resigned ng maayos, nagpaalam ako sa kanila ng maayos and now kasalanan ko ba if iniwan sila ng kapalit ko? I'm still waiting for their reply. I work their for 5yrs..

What should i Do? Is that Black mailing?

Thank You

2Holding Of BackPay Empty Re: Holding Of BackPay Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 am

koffeegelo

koffeegelo
Arresto Menor

Hi!

Just to give insights,

I believe you're already done with your clearance right? The mere fact that your done with your clearance meaning that you're already cleared and no responsibility to the company anymore. Because if you still have definitely you are not yet done with your clearance. And since you already endorsed your file/s to your the person replaced you, it is not your responsibility if that person went AWOL, though as being a kind person if you have your back-up file you may send it to them again. But nevertheless, I believe you already did your part and your not liable for it anymore and they should not hold back your back pay.

3Holding Of BackPay Empty Re: Holding Of BackPay Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 pm

attyLLL

did you render 30 day notice?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum