Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holding of salary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holding of salary  Empty Holding of salary Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Angela71

Arresto Menor

Hi, I was working part time and changed my status to full time. I was told to file a resignation as a part time employee so they can rehire me as afull time employee. i did submitt a courtesy resignation letter. I was told that my salary will be held for cut off due to the process. My 1st pay out for mathe 10 was held which was on the

2Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Angela71

Arresto Menor

Hi, I was working part time and changed my status to full time. I was told to file a resignation as a part time employee so they can rehire me as afull time employee. i did submitt a courtesy resignation letter. I was told that my salary will be held for 1 cut off due to the process. My 1st pay out for this month was held which was on the the 10th. So I was expecting for my salary in full this 24th. but since its holiday they released the salary on wednesday. Unfortunately I did not get my salary at all. I was told that there was a problem when processing may rehire Bec they forgot to make me sign for my clearance.So they asked me to sign one last wednesday .when I asked for my salary I was told that they are not sure when. Can I demand for my salary? Shall i go to DOLE an report this? It has been a month pay out . And I don't have any more money to sustain the needs of my family. I have 3 kids and a single mom.

3Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Angela71

Arresto Menor

Hi, I was working part time and changed my status to full time. I was told to file a resignation as a part time employee so they can rehire me as afull time employee. i did submitt a courtesy resignation letter. I was told that my salary will be held for 1 cut off due to the process. My 1st pay out for this month was held which was on the the 10th. So I was expecting for my salary in full this 24th. but since its holiday they released the salary on wednesday. Unfortunately I did not get my salary at all. I was told that there was a problem when processing may rehire Bec they forgot to make me sign for my clearance.So they asked me to sign one last wednesday .when I asked for my salary I was told that they are not sure when. Can I demand for my salary? Shall i go to DOLE an report this? It has been a month pay out . And I don't have any more money to sustain the needs of my family. I have 3 kids and a single mom.

4Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:01 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Do you have any plan b after u bring this to dole? Ask ur friends for help before doing something y may regret later. Mahirap maghanap ng work now

5Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:48 am

Angela71

Arresto Menor

What shall I do then to demand for my salary? Up to what extent i can tolerate or how long should wait for it? Thanks

6Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Ask your upper Management or your Payroll Department first what's the reason for the delay before entertaining the thought of complaining with the DOLE. Give it a week after clarifying or file a complaint right away if there's no clear answer from them still.

7Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:07 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Patience is a virtue
.. If the company is doing nothing wrong except the delay.better accept their reasons and wait. Ibang usapan nyan kung di talaga binigay.

8Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:39 am

Angela71

Arresto Menor

But food is life. I don't have money to buy food. Noodles nalang kami ngayon. I have 3 kids. My husband passed away. 2 weeks n kami nag noodles to save. I dont any money to Pay my rent. Not even to pay for my transportation to work. I only have 120 left at utang pa yun. How can you say patience is a virtue? Kung wala na kaming makain? Kaya ako nag consult kung paano ko makukuha ang salary ko sa company ng maayos? Dont you understand that my money and i have kids to feed. You just advised to wait until they decide to give my salary?

9Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:42 am

Angela71

Arresto Menor

@ hr dude.. Thanks for the good advise.. Better than patience is a virtue. I have talked to them there is a problem daw with their system kaya d nila mailagay name ko sa payroll list. They are asking me to wat fpr another 30 days. So total of 60 days of no salary

10Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:39 am

Angela71

Arresto Menor

I also asked for a partial salary.. But they don't do that

11Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:43 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry if i offended you. My concern is that u may be of bigger troublenkung pag initan k ng company mo at nahirap maghanap ng work. Kung maramu lang ako pera pautangin kita. Cheers.

12Holding of salary  Empty Re: Holding of salary Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:50 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Baka merong multi purpose loan compamy nyo. Option yon. Or as i said friemds and relatives. Or u can petsonally talk to hr bout ur real problem. They might shed a little amount yi help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum