Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

waiting period for RA 9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1waiting period for RA 9262 Empty waiting period for RA 9262 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 pm

need help

Arresto Menor

good day! gusto ko lang po sanang malaman kung ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin. nag file po ako ng complaint (RA9262) sometime june 2011 sa court. sabi ng aking lawyer friend hintayin ko lang daw po ang resolution coming from the prosecutor's office. february 2012 na po at hanggang ngayon wala pa akong natatanggap na kahit ano. i checked with the court last week to find out na wala pang action from the prosecutor kung saan po na assign ang case ko. i also found out na napadalahan na ng copy ng aking complaint ang aking ex husband at nag file pa siya ng 15 days extension to answer. how many days should under the law i must wait? i was advised by a friend who works with the court to execute a letter addressed to the city prosecutor for updates of my case kasi hindi daw puede mag follow sa prosecutor on which where may case was assigned. to add to it, the father of my ex husband is a noted "abogado de campanilla" in our place and a former noted politician. i don't want to think that maybe they could have contributed to this. please advise....

2waiting period for RA 9262 Empty Re: waiting period for RA 9262 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 pm

attyLLL

the letter is a good idea, or you can file motion to resolve.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum