Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiting for the SolGen's reply

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiting for the SolGen's reply Empty Waiting for the SolGen's reply Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 pm

mystic falls

Arresto Menor

Hi. Sad I really need help. I have spent much already for my annulment case from psychiatrist to lawyer. I have received a copy of the petition of the annulment case already last July,2013. Attorney said we have to wait for the Solicitor General's reply from Manila before proceeding to the next step of the case. We are based in Visayas. It has been 2 months already of waiting. How long does it usually take for the Solicitor General to reply? and if takes too long for the Sol Gen to reply what should be the proper step to do? I would be very grateful for the help on this matter. Thank you so much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum