Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Loan and Credit Card

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Walnutkiwi

Arresto Menor

This is to share that I got a hit on my NBI because of unpaid credit card and loan. Hindi totoo sinasabi ng ibang websites na civil case lang ang unpaid debts and will not appear in the NBI report. Now I can not get a work since i dont have an nbi clearance to present. Also,ang hirap isettle sa court puro delay...permanent na daw sa clearance yung record.

2credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Re: Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:11 pm

attyLLL

what were you charged with? ra 8484?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Re: Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

walnutkiwi any update on your problem?

4credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Re: Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Was that local debt or international?

5credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Re: Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

AWV local lang po, pag di nakipag cooperate sa collector eventually ba magkakarecord talaga?

6credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Re: Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:27 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung international kapag wala ka na sa bansa meron silang tinatawag na insured policy up to 100,000.00 sa Middle East so kapag hindi nila narecover yung debt, charge nila sa insurance, pero kung any Western country mag stay sa record mo yan up to 6 years as bad credit report so mahirap ng kumuha ng credit or loans within the period of 6 years.
Kung sa atin naman mas matagal kaya mahihirapan ka ng kumuha ng credit or loan in the future dahil damaged na ang record mo.

But according to RA8484 - NON-IMPRISONMENT FOR CREDIT CARD DEBTS.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=157427374415538&story_fbid=201462676678674

7credit - Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Empty Re: Unpaid Loan and Credit Card Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Isis Alamis Bagay

Arresto Menor

I also have unpaid bills sa CREDIT CARD totoo ba na pede yun lumbas sa nbi????nag apply kasi ko for NBI CLEARANCE, may hit aq next week pa babalikan, kinakabahn tuloy aq..pls. anyone true ba yun???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum