Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid UAE loan & credit card

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid UAE loan & credit card Empty Unpaid UAE loan & credit card Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:27 am

Ling Tuazon

Arresto Menor

Hello! nag work po ako sa UAE for 6 years and meron po akong loan and credit card. unfortunately, di ko na po mabayaran yung mga balances dahil binawasan ng company namin yung suweldo and allowances namin. ang result ay kinakapos ako ng payments. Nag decide na po ako umuwi for good and hindi ko na po nababayaran yung loan and credit card ko sa uae. may mga questions po ako.

1. may mga maniningil ba sakin dito from collcting agents?
2. makakasuhan po ba ako?
3. makukulong po ba ako?
4. mag reflect po ba sa nbi clearance yung hindi ko pagbayad ng loan and credit card from uae?
5. makakalabas pa po ba ako ng philippines going to other countries except gcc countries?

Please advice.

Thank you!

2Unpaid UAE loan & credit card Empty Re: Unpaid UAE loan & credit card Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

1. If the lending company has a subsidiary company here and they have collecting functions, then it is possible that your outstanding debt can still be collected.

2. Referring to the above answer, a case can be filed against you if they have representatives here.

3. Since a collection of sum of money is a civil case and is not criminal, you cannot be imprisoned for such.

4. It is possible if a case was filed against you, but the NBI usually tracks criminal cases if I am not mistaken.

5. Yes, since at this point, we don't know yet if a case is filed against you. Since there are no records of any sort that would alert the airport authorities, you should still be able to travel freely.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum