Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY FOR THE BAR REVIEW : Single Room 3k to 4K budget near san Sebastian

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

purepeach

Arresto Menor

I'm planning to review for the BAR this 2012. Im from the province. I need a room near san sebastian. A single room for me (with a budget of 3k to 4k) and another for my guy friend preferably on the same building. If u guys have any suggestion. Thanks...[b][u]

redrider0404

redrider0404
Prision Correccional

Philippine-Japan Alumni Council (PJAC) Dormitory along the street beside McDonald's Recto Ave. Walking distance lang sa San Sebastian at safe yun lugar may parking pa.

3LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY FOR THE BAR REVIEW : Single Room 3k to 4K budget near san Sebastian Empty room for rent Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:13 am

topakits

Arresto Menor

pwede po ba malaman ung contact number ng phil-japan alumni council dorm?

4LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY FOR THE BAR REVIEW : Single Room 3k to 4K budget near san Sebastian Empty goodluck Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:23 pm

pinoylawyer

Arresto Menor

Very Happy try rent room sites..i tried to browse and they're quite helpful.. http://www.roomrent.ph/Room+To+Rent+Near+San+Sebastian.htm

pinoylawyer

Arresto Menor

http://manila.olx.com.ph/corinthians-room-for-rent-near-san-sebastian-tip-mlqu-ceu-san-beda-ue-prc-review-ctr-iid-18740452

dimples

Arresto Menor

you can contact me here 09498392352, bedspace or room, whichever you prefer. aircon and with wifi very near san sebastian and beda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum