Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extra Judicial Settlement with waiver

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extra Judicial Settlement with waiver Empty Extra Judicial Settlement with waiver Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Paolo_Gustilo

Arresto Menor

Good Pm..I need help with regards to the transfer of ownership ng kotse..I had a live in partner for 17 yrs pero pareho kaming lalake and he died last yr.. All families nasa states na at naiwan sa akin ang kotse na may utang sa bangko. I and her sister who came home para sa funeral ng live in partner ko went to the bank para tanungin kng ano ang dapat gawin kasi sayang namn kng mawala ang sasakyan at willing naman akong bayaran ang utang sa bangko. Nag pagawa ang bangko ng extra judicial settlement with waiver pero since kinausap namin ng kapatid ng live in partner ko ang bangko sinabi kng pamangkin nya ako kaya nailagay don sa extra judicial settlement with waiver na legal nephew ng namatay ako. Notarized iyong extra judicial settlement with waiver at nakabayadan ko ang loan sa bangko which amounted to 305K. Legal ba ito kasi balak kng ipa transfer ang ownership sa pangalan ko by next yr sa bakasyon ko..Salamat

2Extra Judicial Settlement with waiver Empty Re: Extra Judicial Settlement with waiver Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 pm

attyLLL

if no one is interested in questioning the document, then you're fine. but it's technically falsification. what should have been done was for his heirs to execute a settlement with sale.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum