Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few questions...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A few questions... Empty A few questions... Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:20 am

Chillax719

Arresto Menor

1. Can the provisions on the Application of Payments be applied to other obligations, or just monetary obligations?

2. When a teacher calls your name in class is there and obligation corresponding to your having to stand up? If so, what is the vinculum?

3. When the obligation is for the Barcelona to play an exhibition game, is it joint or solidary? Is it divisible or indivisible? What if the team was comprised of 20 members and only 15 showed up? What if only 10 show up?

These were questions asked of us over the semester. I havent really been able to put a finger on it. Here is what I think:

1. Only to monetary obligations because they pertain to debts and the payment thereof.

2. From contract. Upon being asked to stand, your actually doing so is consent, and therefore perfection.

3. Joint divisible.

Am I on the right track? Please let me know. Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum