Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pacto De Retro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pacto De Retro Empty Pacto De Retro Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 am

maggiegay

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek for a legal advice about a parcel of land of my father in Bicol. My grandparents died without having a will and testament about this parcel of land before 1995. The older brother of my father entered into an agreement of pacto de retro sale last 1995 with one of his relatives amounting to 95k without his siblings' knowledge. My uncle created a document and let it be notarized by an attorney stating that he is the only heir to this parcel of land and so has the right to enter into an agreement of "pacto de retro". Only 5 years was allotted to regain back the said property. Now 2009, my father wants to regain back the property. But can my father still do this? Is the agreement "pacto de retro" between my uncle and his relative valid since my uncle entered into this agreement without the knowledge of his siblings who also have the right to this parcel of land?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum