Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 Bar Reviewers in all bar subjects removed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor

Hi everyone! I removed the links to all my 2011 Bar Reviewers because I'm preparing the 2012 Bar Reviewers in the eight (Cool subjects, which have some minor changes in the coverage than this year's bar exams; hence, the need for me to update the bar reviewers. I maybe able to finish the eight (Cool bar reviewers within January next year, which I intend to post in PDF simultaneously.

WRE10H

Arresto Menor

We look forward to it po Smile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Sir reyrold, just an additional help, as ive checked and re-checked partially the 2012 syllabus, ive found out that the 2012 syllabus for labor law had not yet been changed, hence, you can still post your 2011 labor law syllabus reviewer and change the title from 2011 to 2012 syllabus reviewer for labor law.

Hope this would help to minimize your burdensome in re-compiling again the 2012 syllabus reviewer.

Keep it up.

reyrod10

Arresto Mayor

Hi tsi ming choi! Yes, the coverage for the 2012 bar exams for labor law is practically the same as that in 2011; the same with the other subjects remedial law, criminal law, mercantile law (only one (1) topic was added) and taxation. However, I edited all the reviewers as I felt they were not properly presented. I updated the reviewers as well when necessary to conform to the 2012 syllabus. As I've previously mentioned, I'll post all my 2012 bar reviewers in one (1) setting (hopefully, within the month of January) so that by that time, it's all complete for everybody to make use of in their review for the 2012 bar exams. Thanks for the help. Happy new year!

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

looking forward for a copy of the 2012 syllabus. salamat

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sample mcqs with answer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum