Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid loan in UAE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid loan in UAE Empty Unpaid loan in UAE Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 am

tweety30

Arresto Menor

i have an unpaid loan in UAE and now the agents keep on calling me and telling me that they will file a case against me here in pinas and internationally. is it true that if i will go any where outside pinas they will capture me and put me in jail without question? and that i will be prevented to go out of the country? i'm very worried coz i am jobless right now and i can't even post small amount they asked me to pay for initial payment.

Is it possible for them to put me in jail here in pinas because of my unpaid loan in UAE?
Or they will bring me back to Dubai to face the case there and put me in jail?

please i need an advice. thank you.

2Unpaid loan in UAE Empty Re: Unpaid loan in UAE Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:02 pm

marlyn62

Arresto Menor

Hi,I have same situation as you!and seeking for advice also,but i dont think so na pababalikin ka pa nila sa Dubai para lang sampahan ng kaso it will cost a lot!sa bank ka ba nangutang or sa kabayan lng din natin?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum