Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

justice gesmundo notes in remedial law

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1justice gesmundo notes in remedial law Empty justice gesmundo notes in remedial law Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:56 pm

czarina3469

Arresto Menor

anyone got notes of justice gesmundo on remedial law. any good samaritan willing to share. needed asap. thanks! Very Happy Laughing Shocked

JazzieCelocia

Arresto Menor

sya daw ang remedial examiner...

http://twitter.com/#!/jazzie_celocia

3justice gesmundo notes in remedial law Empty RE: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 am

rutchelle

Arresto Menor

i've been justice gesman's (gesmundo)student in civ pro and crim pro way back, basta codal provisions lang imemorize. it helped me in going through remedial law review with atty brondial. sorry for the late reply. hopefully, we'll get through this bar exams. good luck to you too dear Smile

czarina3469

Arresto Menor

oh, thank you so much rutchele. such a kind heart you have. no prob. with the almighty's grace, i quite survived the remedial last sunday..God bless you. Very Happy

rchrd

rchrd

"The alleged leakage reported in a major daily is just plain rumor. Every year, loose talks on 'bar tips' circulate. However, they remain unsubstantiated and without bases," SC spokesman Jose Midas Marquez said in a text message.

Marquez noted that the Times article mentions a certain "Jess Mundo" probably referring to Sandiganbayan Justice Alex Gesmundo.

"Justice Gesmundo however is not an examiner in the 2011 Bar Exams," he said.
Quote from ABS-CBN News.Com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum