Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reckless Imprudence resulting to Damage to property and slight physical injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

paolo0927

Arresto Menor

Good am,

I would just like to inquire about my situation

I was involved in a car accident, i fell asleep and was not able to control the vehicle, i bumped into an suv. after going to the police station, the SUV has comprehensive insurance. I agreed to pay the towing fee, and other expenses involved in the accident. because the SUV has a comprehensive insurance, i expected to pay the participation fee. after a few weeks, without me knowing, the owner of the SUV agreed to sell the vehicle to the insurance company, gave him a check of 1M++. We met and he asked me to pay him 250++ to cover what he paid for the downpayment plus 13 mos of monthly ammortization. I told him that he should have asked the insurance to replace the SUV if it was declared total wreck instead of them giving him a check. 2. All cars have depreciation value, and i did not use the car for them to ask me to pay for their loss in the DP and monthly ammortizations. I already received a subpoena from the office of the prosecutors. What's the firs thing i need to do? Please help me, i cant hire a private lawyer.

attyLLL

prepare your counter affidavit. keep negotiating with the owner.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

paolo0927

Arresto Menor

do we need a lawyer to create a counter affidavit?

paolo0927

Arresto Menor

do we also need to have a lawyer with is on the first meeting at the prosecutors office?

attyLLL

if you can afford one, i would always recommend you get one to assist you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum