Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commercial Lease - problem with landlord - Need some advice Please

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

baton

Arresto Menor

I'm small business owner.
I allways follow all the lease agrements but my landlord don't care about it.
In my lease agreement I'm allow to have 22% of sq ft for my sign.
Landlord do not allow me to use more then 16.6".
He also wrote a letter to next door business owner: "Mr......prohibits your entry upon his property even for purpose of doing business with his tenants". It was after my nieghbor parked his car on my landlord parking lot without of knolege is another property (this is a new business). So he try to decide who can be my customer and who can't.
Can I terminate my lease and is possible to recived some money for loosing a business and to cover moving expense?
I have 2 more years to survive in this location.
Thank you for help.

fbsensei

fbsensei

If the terms of your lease agreement allow you to use the parking area but your landlord does not want to honor your agreement, that might be considered as a substantial breach of contract which will entitle you to certain reliefs. These reliefs include rescission/termination of the lease agreement and damages (if appropriate).

baton

Arresto Menor

The major problem is about the sign space aera. This is in writing.
Thank you for your help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum