Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUMMARY PROCEDURE SUMMON LETTER RECEIVED DUE TO CREDIT CARD DEBT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shekinah12

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney,

I just received a summon letter (for summary procedure)today from I think was a representative of MTC (i didnt ask because i really didnt know what to do). Unfortunately, I signed it because i really didnt know what to do. Wala din naman po sha sinabe kungdi pumirma ako. It was a civil case for my credit card debt amounting to Php 150k ++. It says on the letter that i need to make an appearance in 10 days. what do i need to do po? is it required to have my own lawyer pag pumunta po ako dun? e wala nga po ako pambayad sa kanila, pambayad pa ng abugado? saka what are the worst things that can happen if i disregard the summon letter? i really hope you can help me po kase natatakot din po ako since i have 3 kids. panu na po sila pag nakulong ako? maraming salamat po in advance.

attyLLL

it would have been worse if you didn't receive it. you would be deemed to have received if you refused and considered as having waived your right.

this is not a criminal case, but a collection case. they are asking the court to force you to pay.

i would still recommend looking for a lawyer. there are defenses to lower the amount payable. if you don't, it'll just be easier for them to win and the court will get your bank account and properties.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

shekinah12

Arresto Menor

E atty, panu po kung wala talaga akong pera? I don't even have properties under my name. Yung bahay po na tinitirhan namin ngaun ay sa mother ko, pati lahat po ng gamit dito sa kanya. Talagang tumira lang po kame. Is it possible na makuha ng bank un? THanks po ulit.

attyLLL

that depends if the sheriff will believe it is not your property

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum