Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Empty EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 pm

mr_nobody

Arresto Menor

A friend of mine wants to drop out of a training program of the company training him/her to become a manager/supervisor. The contract stipulates that a bond of 350,000 must be paid in the event that the trainee drops out during the training period. However, my friend has made clear that he/she is not intending to pay the bond, nor go back to work anytime soon.

What are the possible legal hurdles that he/she may face? Will he/she go to jail? What can the company do to him/her if he/she does not pay the bond? Consequences were not indicated in the contract other than having to pay the bond. Please help.

2employment - EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Empty Re: EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am

attyLLL

holding of salary and employment docs. you can look up other discussion on bonds also on the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Empty Re: EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 pm

rjn

Arresto Menor

can he be compel to pay the bond?

4employment - EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Empty Re: EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BREACH? Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 pm

attyLLL

if he refuses, the company will have to file a case against him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum