Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT- BREACH

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT- BREACH Empty EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT- BREACH Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:54 am

mimibchugy2

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

I am a pioneer employee in a BPO company during its early years ( The company was so new, we dont have an HR department at that time) I signed my employment contract 10 years ago stating my compensation and benefit entitlements. It specifically mentioned that I am entitled to a PENSION PLAN. This is one of my considerations in accepting the job. After 2 years the company ceased to include it ( the pension plan)in the new hire's employment contract. And when being asked about it ( pension plan) they would say they are still looking into it. I didnt bother then because I am way far from retirement age. A few years after that, they finally said that we will not be having a Pension Plan, our company will just have the regular retirement pay as mandated by DOLE. My question is: is there a breach of contract in this case? What are my rights? What could I do? I am afraid they will just MAKE ME sign a new/revised contract just to avoid being legally liable. Of all the pioneers, only 10 of us is still working for this company. Just to mention, our sister company is offering PENSION PLAN to all their employees, so its not that they CANT give that benefit to us.

2EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT- BREACH Empty Re: EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT- BREACH Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:08 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What does the pension plan clause say in your contract?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum