Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsettled credit card bill

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unsettled credit card bill Empty Unsettled credit card bill Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:16 pm

eager_to_know

Arresto Menor

Year 1994 when my aunt defaulted 2 credit cards. After getting married in 1995 she decided to go back to the province. She became busy taking care of her family and totally forgotten her obligation. Once in a while it crosses her mind but since she was jobless, she ignored it.

After 15 years she decided to work again earning just enough to support her needs. She was afraid to open bank accounts and apply for credit cards because she was thinking she already had a bad record at CMAP.

However, when she tried to open a bank account, she never had any problem with it until she tried with 2 other banks and caused her nothing to worry too. She applied for a credit card (from different bank) and got approved. After 6 months applied for another credit card (in one of banks where she had unsettled bill)because she forgot that it was bank where she defaulted her credit card. To her surprised, she was approved in less than 10 days.

My question is : Does my aunt's previous bad credit records is not in the CMAP list? Or was it already erased after 15 years?

I hope you will clarify this issue becasue my aunt is still worried about it.

Thank you.

2Unsettled credit card bill Empty Re: Unsettled credit card bill Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 pm

attyLLL

the database may not have been well developed back then.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Unsettled credit card bill Empty Re: Unsettled credit card bill Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 pm

ivyM

Arresto Menor

good day po atty.

may existing pa akong bill sa EASTWEST bank.. kung tutuusin last year tapos na ko, kaya lang puro interest ang sinisingil nila and late charges.. kanina tumawag ung collector, at nagtaas ng boses.. pag di raw ako nakapagbayad sa monday before 2pm, bibisitahin daw nila ung house ko.. naipaliwanag ko naman sa kanila ung dahilan ng delay of payments ko kasi may nagkasakit na family member na almost 3 years na bedridden.. gusto pa nila isettle ko ng full pero discounted. E hindi ko po talaga kayang bayaran ng buo. ano po dapat ko gawin atty.?

4Unsettled credit card bill Empty Re: Unsettled credit card bill Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 pm

jjt_88

Arresto Menor

This might help or solve your problem regarding credit card problems..kindly read it "failuretopaycreditcard.blogspot.com/2007/09/utang-what-ill-do.html"

5Unsettled credit card bill Empty Re: Unsettled credit card bill Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

zomba

Arresto Menor

to ivyM trabaho ng kolektor maningil at ganyan tlga sila maningil may sindak. syempre kung mag papa sindak ka kakainin ka nila. sabihin mo kahit pilipitin mo leeg ko kung wala ka pera anu magagawa nila. pag nag skandalo sumbong mo sa consumers welfare. wag daw dapat basta pipirma ng mga paper nila i check mo lahat ng id nila kasi un iba scam din. basta ingat tama basahin mo ung blog na failure to pay creditcards it might help you.

6Unsettled credit card bill Empty Re: Unsettled credit card bill Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:28 pm

jjt_88

Arresto Menor

tama ka dyan Zomba.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum