Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination of Contractual Employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination of Contractual Employment Empty Termination of Contractual Employment Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 am

ronray1900

Arresto Menor

Hi I am working as contractor employee 5 months duration.
I have a concern with my contract po kasi it stated on my contract na if I will resign or pre terminate the contract i need to pay the 55% of remaining months ko. I am not happy with their client kasi for the reason.
1. one of client regular employee discriminating us. madalas kasi nya tawaging us Kamote and Dudong. for me kasi kamote means is Idiot / Bobo. He always saying that pagnagtatanong kame but in regular employee ndi nya masabihan ng ganyan.
2. Yung job description na binigay sakin during interview is not the responsibilities im doing. Sabi kasi dati system Administrator pero IT technician ang gnagawa ko which is no growth for me.
3. They dont pay the regular holiday kasi daw no work no pay ako..

Please i need your advice what do i need to do. To be honest po there is one company hiring me as regular employee but ndi ako makapag commit because of the contract.

Please see the Termination stated on contract below

Termination
Employee may pre-terminate this agreement under a valid reason provided a 30 days notice is given to the client and employer. for pre-termination however, of this contract as initiated by Employee, a refund of Employer cost and expenses, for the unserved months or prosportionate month of the Employee to the client, shall be made by the employee to the client, shall be made by the employee to employer equivalent to the number of hours of unserved month's based on 176 hours per month, multiplied by 55% of the employee above stated hourly peso rate. Employee shall be held liable to employer and client for all deliverible during the project turnover period.

2Termination of Contractual Employment Empty Re: Termination of Contractual Employment Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:24 pm

attyLLL

make a written complaint to your employer about the actions of the client's employee. if nothing is done and it continues, you can argue that the insults should allow you to resign without having to pay the bond.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum