Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAWC case (psychological violence)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAWC case (psychological violence) Empty VAWC case (psychological violence) Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 am

jeff_14

Arresto Menor

good day atty.,
i have questions regarding my case..my wife filed a ra 9262 (psychological violence)case against me last 2007..then i just recently voluntary surrendered last month so the warrant of arrest against me will be lift up.the judge scheduled us for a hearing this october.i talked to my wife and she said that she's no longer interested in the case.i have ask her then to file a desistance but she said that she is busy. my question is what will happen to my case?im going to attend the hearing,what will happen if she did'nt show up?i have send her the details about the hearing thru email so she knows about it.

2VAWC case (psychological violence) Empty Re: VAWC case (psychological violence) Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

attyLLL

after about 3-5 hearings, if she doesn't show up, you can ask that the case be dismissed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3VAWC case (psychological violence) Empty Re: VAWC case (psychological violence) Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

jeff_14

Arresto Menor

so it would really be better atty pag ngfile sya ng desistance?if ever she does,would the case be dismiss instantly?

4VAWC case (psychological violence) Empty Re: VAWC case (psychological violence) Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 pm

attyLLL

it depends on the discretion of the court and the fiscal. she may be asked to affirm that in open court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5VAWC case (psychological violence) Empty Re: VAWC case (psychological violence) Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 am

rey04

Arresto Mayor

same case as mine. better if you make up with your wife while it was still in the prosecutor's level. it would have been easier for her to make a desistance.

theres no compromise daw to VAWC cases if ever it goes to court. so that means tuloy ang mga hearings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum