Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sun broadband postpaid

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sun broadband postpaid Empty sun broadband postpaid Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

chingkit27

Arresto Menor

help lang po.may outstanding balance po ako sa tel company na ito about sa internet usb modem.nbayadan ko naman po maayos hanggang sa lockin period.nun natapos na sya nawala yun usb, ininform ko sila sabi nila para daw madisconnect permanently dapat daw isettle muna yung last bill ko.up to now di ko na sya nabayadan at may dumating na letter from a law firm na kapag di ko sinettle yung unpaid amount.ififile nila ng case, nakalagay sa letter, demand to pay principal obligation.anu po mangyayari kapag di ako nakabayad until sa due date na sinabi sa letter? possible po ba na makasuhan ako kahit sinabi ko sa kanila na wala na sakin yung item pero tuloy tuloy pa din ang bill kahit wala na sa lock in period? salamat po

2sun broadband postpaid Empty Re: sun broadband postpaid Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:11 am

attyLLL

do you have proof that you informed them?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3sun broadband postpaid Empty Re: sun broadband postpaid Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 pm

seomissy

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty. I actually have the same sentiments. I applied for a sun broadband almost three years ago. I paid for the modem (I guess it was 1500php that time plus an advance payment of 799). I guess almost 6 months ko din syang nagamit. It was an open contract since I paid for the modem. As per the staff, I don't need to pay for the termination fee if I decide to terminate the service. When I decide to end the account, I didn't pay for the last month's balance. I paid for the advance when I first applied so it should cover the last month's balance right? Nung hindi na ako nagbayad tumigil na din yung internet so I thought it was okay. Then suddenly after 2 and a half years (yesterday), I received this letter from their company regarding my balance and that I have to pay 3k for the balance and some fees. If I don't pay, they will put my name on the newspapers etc. Is this possible? I don't know what to do. Please advise. I badly need your advice Atty. Thanks

4sun broadband postpaid Empty Re: sun broadband postpaid Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 pm

attyLLL

if you still have your records, answer back and show why you should not be liable to pay. but it seems that you are already dealing with a collection agency.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum