Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Empty TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

jotabs

Arresto Menor

Yesterday, My computer Crash and I ask a tech to look into it! so he ask me to download team viewer! all I did is to let him fix my computer! this morning I found out that he deleted all files including files from DROPBOX!!!!!!

I know that it is my fault and for that I am very sorry! .

Just tell me what to do to make it up for you all.

AGAIN! MY APOLOGIES!

jojopogi

2 TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Empty Re: TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am

jotabs

Arresto Menor

You all can kick me out should you like! I am at fault and I admit it! please give me another chance!!

3 TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Empty Re: TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

jotabs

Arresto Menor

I am now trying to upload some files that I was able to copy to an external drive

4 TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Empty Re: TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 am

gherzy27

Arresto Mayor

bro, i just want to know if it was formatted. If it is you can still recover all those. Just download the software RECOVERY SOFT (with serial) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] install it.its simple to use. Hope this would help. If you have problems with your PC dont hesitate to PM me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5 TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Empty Re: TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 am

legal mind

Prision Correccional

can i pm you too gherzy27, i have problems with my pc.. and i have lots of audio lectures and bar related files in my laptop. A friend is suggesting to have it reformat coz its slow but if i do that all my files will be erased. any suggestions?

6 TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Empty Re: TO ALL I AM VERY SORRY! Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:57 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

Legal mind, quick solution is to partition your hard drive. Save all your files in one drive and your OS and other programs in another. Then you can reformat the OS without losing your files. If you have an external, you can simply transfer the files there. Save your installers to make your life easy. But, you can always download everything from torrent sites...Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum