Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake Marriage certificate register in NSO

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mahalko

Arresto Menor

gusto na sana namin magpakasal ng BF ko pero noong kumuha sya ng CENOMAR nagappear pong married sya sa una nyang GF. wala naman daw po syang alam na pinirmahan na marriage contract or marriage lincence pero bakit po may nakaregister sa NSO na married na sya sa una nyang GF.. ano po bang pwedeng kasuhan sa mga involved sa mga pekeng papel.. at pwede po bang e null yong marriage contract na yon?

attyLLL

his first marriage has to be annulled first before you get married otherwise you will be both liable for bigamy.

if you can prove the allegations, you can file a case of falsification against the persons involved.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

curious12

Arresto Menor

Let us say the marriage license is fake, fake to the extent that the date of birth of the said husband is wrong, the witnesses are all deceased, no signature from the said husband. Year 1965, when they have my half sibling, they were living together. My father separated from the mother of my half sibling and got married legally with my mother. the mother of my half sibling filed a fake marriage license, with all the information stated above, on 2005 stating that the mother of my half sibling and my father got married on 1963. Someone from legal authorities advise the mother of my half sibling that in order to change the surname of her oldest child in the birth certificate, she needs to have a marriage license with my father having her last name as my father's last name on the child's birth certificate. Since the said marriage license was already registered in NSO, can this be considered annulment? Still confused,. trying to figure out the best route. I would really appreciate your help or advice. God bless

attyLLL

a court petition to declare that marriage void is the remedy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Fake Marriage certificate register in NSO Empty late registration? Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:21 am

alliana2013

Arresto Menor

kinasal po kami ng bf ko dati then nalaman ko na di pla nila ni registered ung kasal namin dati, after five years bigla sya nagkaroon sa nso ng marriage contract namin pro may iba napo ako karelasyon ngaun at gusto ko na po magpakasal, pede nya po gwin skin un khit na wla kong consent sa sobrang late na regstraton ng kasal namin dati and expired napo ung lisensya nun pastor n nag kasal samin nung pinasok nya un papel namin

6Fake Marriage certificate register in NSO Empty plsssssssss help me Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:23 am

alliana2013

Arresto Menor

alliana2013 wrote:kinasal po kami ng bf ko dati then nalaman ko na di pla nila ni registered ung kasal namin dati, after five years bigla sya nagkaroon sa nso ng marriage contract namin pro may iba napo ako karelasyon ngaun at gusto ko na po magpakasal, pede nya po gwin skin un khit na wla kong consent sa sobrang late na regstraton ng kasal namin dati and expired napo ung lisensya nun pastor n nag kasal samin nung pinasok nya un papel namin

adel.villafuerte

Arresto Mayor

The presence of 4 requisites of marriage during its celebration(including the license of the solemnizing officer)constitute the marriage valid and effective eventhough even though the license of said solemnizing officer at the time of registration and/or inscription of the marriage contract in the office of the Local Civil Registrar is expired.

adel.villafuerte

Arresto Mayor

fake marriage means NO marriage celebration happens at all.

Last edited by adel.villafuerte on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

9Fake Marriage certificate register in NSO Empty Help Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 am

alliana2013

Arresto Menor

so anu po kya ang dapat namin gawin pra makapag pakasal na po ako sa present ko ngaun, ng black na po kc ang
x ko, sobra na po ang ginagwa nya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum