Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROPERTY LINE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROPERTY LINE Empty PROPERTY LINE Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

librasinglemom

Arresto Menor

Hi just want to asked if my claim is right. I acquire the property (HL) in one of the developer here in Laguna last 2008 and occupied the unit in 2010. when we purchased the house we also visit the site to see how things are going on, in short during that time it was ok. before we occupy the unit in 2010 we inspect the unit again and we were able to talk to the engineer in-charge and asked him where is our property line,he was able to locate us where is our property line because there was a MOHON so we assume that through that we can extend our improvements through that MOHON.

This morning one of the engineer of the developer inform us that we occupy the drainage alley so we argue, to the point that we went to their office to verify. when we go to their office they told us that the MOHON we are referring is the MOHON of our neighbor and not with us but I remember that there was only 1 MOHON for both lots before we occupy the unit.

We already introduce improvements on the lots and they wanted us to dismantle that, i just want to asked how come that there was no MOHON from our side if they are claiming that the MOHON we are referring is from our neighbor. Is our claim right? Cause if you are a buyer you just follow the MOHON that they put so that it would be your guide up to what point you can make an extension. pls enlighten us. what other remedy we can claim??

Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum