Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public Scandal, Harrasment, Oral Defamation, Unjust Vexatation anD Threat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xyncronizer2000

Arresto Menor

nangyari po ito mga 12 hours ago since this post...

ang nangyari po kasi yung guy1, nanghihingi ng pera sa tatay nia who happens na nakatira na sa bahay nung kapatid nia(guy1....) who happens also na nanay ng friend ko kung saan ako tumutuloy for almost 5 years na....

what happened is nagwawala na xa sa labas dahil walang maibigay yung tatay niang pera dahil sa (drugs) lang namn nia gagamitin ung pera.... then my friends mom ask me to call a police and nung nakita nia na tumatawag ako.... napunta sakin yung attention nia and kung ano ano na pinagsasasabi sa labas ng bahay na defamatory statements against me like (Bakla ka, Nagpapach**pa ka, kabit ka, palamon ka) tas nangbato na xa ng bote papasok ng bhay (buti na lang nka lock ung gate) and told me to go out at papatayin daw ako.... I already file a case na sa barangay level.... I just wanna ask if my case has grounds and kung magpupursue ba ito sa court..... since my witness is actually his pamangkin ang kapatid pa.... i really want him to learn his lesson.... thanks

camaro88

Arresto Menor

By the look of it just attend all the hearing sa barangay and try to settle youre differences there if you cant arrive to an agreement then for sure the case will be elevated to the police for the filing of a criminal case if and only if guy 1 is not a minor and/or courts for civil case for damages. Just be prepared to pay all the docket fees for the case as well as acquiring the services of a lawyer. For cases as small as this it is advisable to forgive and forget since a litigation will cost you considerable amount of time and money and you might loose in the end if youre witnesses realizes that blood is thicker than water. Have a nice day.

xyncronizer2000

Arresto Menor

sure po ako sa witness ko.... I just want to know if my case will pursue and kung meron bng kahit possible na manalo, i dont care kasi sa time and money.... I just want him to learn his lessons.... atleast for the first time of his life e nademanda xa sa mga gngwa nia.... because di lang ako yung first time na ginanyan na.... yung iba kasi is wala lang alam sa process.... kya nasasanay xa gawin sa ibang tao un..... and ano po pwede mging klalabasan ng court, what punishment or damages ang pwede.... tnx a lot po....

camaro88

Arresto Menor

The possible conviction for unjust vexation of guy 1 is very possible its penalty is provided by the RPC. Thus giving you a ground to acquire an award for exemplary damages. Just be sure to attend all hearing from Barangay Lupon, to Prosecutor's Office and eventually to court who will surely issue a warrant of arrest if the "information" will reach its office. Upon securing the warrant of arrest get a copy and ask assistance from youre local police to assist you. In this level you can now effectively assess the reliability of youre witnesses. Since Guy 1 had to post bail to get out of jail. Remember you still also had to shoulder the expenses and possible loss of income for the time spent in court of youre witnesses. Failure to do so might cause them to lose their interest to testify which might prejudice youre case.

Firdaus O.Mohamad

Arresto Menor

Ako po ay hinarrassed ng sarili kong kapatid at pinagmumura at kung anu ano pang panghihiya ginawa sa akin.May kuhang video ginawa ng kapatid ko at anak nya.Ngayon po ay pangatlo na naming paghaharap sa Lupon pero ni minsan di sila umattend.Ano po bang mangyayari kong mabigyan na ako ng endorsement mamaya?Harrassment tresspassing at public scandal at threat ang reklamo ko po.maging grounds po kaya ito para maka pag file ako ng eviction case sa kanila?Sila po ay nakatira sa lupa ko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum