Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

limited Practice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1limited Practice Empty limited Practice Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:41 pm

scarlett

Arresto Menor

What government offices allow their lawyers to engage in limited practice?

2limited Practice Empty Re: limited Practice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm

rchrd

rchrd

The general rule is that the lawyers are not allowed because that will be moonlighting. Those who are appearing as counsel in private cases usually have written authorizations from their offices.

3limited Practice Empty Re: limited Practice Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:23 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

not all government offices allow limited practice, more often, the request for the same falls under the wisdom of the Chief executive Officer, but i know some agencies like the Provincial/City Legal offices, DENR, city legal aid offices subject to certain limitations i.e. not to represent cases adverse to the interest of the agency, the need to file a leave when appearing before the Court..etc..and additional requirementd such as DILG/CSC (Although its the Courts who demand the presentation of these documents)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum