Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE Empty FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:26 pm

xami'smom

Arresto Menor

My aunt who is a teacher in a far-flung village elementary school have been a victim of forgery and falsified documents. For the last couple of months, her cheque (for a loan she applied for) has been withdrawn by someone else and every time she goes to the agency to withdraw her cheque, they'd show her a signed check with her name and signature on it and tell her she already got her checque while in fact that is the only time she came down to the lowland to get her money, and they won't believe her when she says it wasn't her who withdrew it. They are not even willing to cooperate in finding out the truth. They just insist that it was her who withdrew all the cheques. This has gone on repeatedly that I am getting very irritated that they are treating my aunt like a fool so I decided to ask for help here hoping that someone could point us to the right direction on how to get to the bottom of this. I was informed by my aunt that she was able to hide and save a copy of one cheque with the forged signature without the knowledge of the secretary or manager of the agency. Can we possibly have that analyzed to give them evidence that it was not her who signed and withdrew all those cheques? How do we go about this? Where can we find a signature analyst? Any help will be very much appreciated... thank you very much.

2FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE Empty Re: FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

victor chan

Arresto Menor

You have to ask for all the copies of the Check and bank statement.Besides the signature of the payer, there should be the ID and signature of the payee. You shall start the investigation after you have seen those checks.

victor chan

3FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE Empty Re: FORGED SIGNATURE ON CHEQUE Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 pm

in_rem

Arresto Menor

try suing the manager as well as the disbursing officer with estafa, surely they will cooperate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum