Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRAINING BOND ISSUE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - TRAINING BOND ISSUE Empty TRAINING BOND ISSUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 am

dmarquero

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I know the topic is quite redundant
but i hope you will find time to answer this,

We signed a pre-employment contract worth 300,000.00
from an outsourcing company because the company will offer trainings(ORACLE) that is relevant to the job they will put us into, the training last for 13 days and our trainor's are employees also of the said company,

after that we are deployed to a company that deployed us again to another company. The sad part is the work that we are doing is not what we are trained for,

1.Is there a possibility that we can make demands on them, to pull us out of the project?
2. Will we be sued by the company if we resigned? because we think that what is stipulated on the contract was breached?

Thanks!

2bond - TRAINING BOND ISSUE Empty Re: TRAINING BOND ISSUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

dmarquero

Arresto Menor

Additional Information lang po ito,
dati na rin po kasi akong nag work sa isang body shop company,
for example ang sinasahod mo ay 15k, pero ang sinisingil ng kompanya mo dun sa kliyente is greater than sa sinasahod mo, i believe twice your salary,

Ngayon po kasi dalawang beses kaming i dineploy
bale yung company namin deployed us sa isang company(SOL) tapos si SOL dineploy kami sa pinakamalaking telephone company sa Pilipinas, kaya sa isip namin nagtratrabaho kami sa higit na inaasahan.
bakit?
sumasahod kami ng 12k from our company
company kumikita kay sol ng 30K(assumption lang po pero malapit ung figures)
si sol kumikita kay TelephoneCompany ng 40-60k(assumption lang po pero malapit ung figures)

dapat yung trabaho namin worth 30k lang pero dahil double deploy work 40-60k na,

may batas ba tungkol dito?
nag papa pullout kami sa project pero nagbibingibingihan both sol and our company, stressful na po masyado yung work

may karapatan po ba kami? ano po dapat naming gawin?

3bond - TRAINING BOND ISSUE Empty Re: TRAINING BOND ISSUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

that is management prerogative. you are mere employees and not allowed to profit sharing.

4bond - TRAINING BOND ISSUE Empty Re: TRAINING BOND ISSUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 pm

dmarquero

Arresto Menor

hindi naman po habol namin yung profit sharing,
ang sa amin,
1. may karapatan po ba kami na mag pa pull out sa project?
2. may training pero di namin ginamit, under training bond pa rin ba kami?
3. sabi sa isang thread babayaran mo yung bond mo for sure pag nag resign ka if there is unjustful enrichment, ang gusto ko lang iparating, dalawang company ang kumikita sa amin or nag benefit, ibig sabihin sila lang yung nakikinabang tapos kami nag training nga, di naman namin ginagamit tapos, ang bigat pa ng work,

5bond - TRAINING BOND ISSUE Empty Re: TRAINING BOND ISSUE Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 pm

crimsonheis

Arresto Menor

I think what you have to look into is your job contract with the company itself and not the training, if there is reason to believe that the job description you signed for and the job you have now is way different, then you can put question the management for that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum