Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sir ano po ba pwede ikaso?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sir ano po ba pwede ikaso? Empty sir ano po ba pwede ikaso? Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Always Happy

Arresto Menor

Sir somebody sending me a text message through my cell phone which is mga masasakit po na salita. like Malandi, etc. All her messages ay nakasave po sa cp ko,and napapolice blotter ko na rin po sya.. May text din po sya sakin na sisiraan nya po ako sa facebook which is gagawa daw po sya ng account gamit ung name ko, and then gamit din nya ung picture ko.

Pinabarangay ko na po sya at nakascheduled na this coming tuesday. ANo po ba ung case na pwede kung isampa sa kanya?
Pls. Advise po thanks.

2sir ano po ba pwede ikaso? Empty Re: sir ano po ba pwede ikaso? Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm

clanwolf

clanwolf
Arresto Menor

It depends on what she sent. Pag nananakot, it should be threats. or maybe unjust vexation. Pag ginawa niya facebook account pretending to be you, that may be a case for libel. The crime of libel as defined and penalized under the Revised Penal Code is broad enough to cover “publication” of malicious and defamatory statements over the internet according to one case resolved, since it allows communication of the defamatory matter to some third person or persons. But of course, I have yet to read a definite Supreme Court ruling on this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum