Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help pls..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need help pls.. Empty I need help pls.. Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 pm

sking

Arresto Menor

Hi!gud evening Sir!I just want to ask what is the meaning of resolution in our Law?I was confused because I filled a case to my husband it's R.A. 29 Violence against women.We both attended the first hearing in the fiscal office...But after that there was no 2nd hearing happend.And know after 4 months I went yesterday in Manila cityhall to ask what happend to our case?..the secretary of the fiscal told me just wait for the resolution letter...Pls.help me! I dont' know what to do!!Thanks!!Pls. reply ASAP!!

2I need help pls.. Empty Re: I need help pls.. Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 pm

sking

Arresto Menor

Hi!gud evening Sir!I just want to ask what is the meaning of resolution in our Law?I was confused because I filled a case to my husband it's R.A. 29 Violence against women.We both attended the first hearing in the fiscal office...But after that there was no 2nd hearing happend.And know after 4 months I went yesterday in Manila cityhall to ask what happend to our case?..the secretary of the fiscal told me just wait for the resolution letter...Pls.help me! I dont' know what to do!!Thanks!!Pls. reply ASAP!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum