Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

black american not paying..what should we do..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

verielynholmes

Arresto Menor

we were working as call center agents on this company ran by a black american and its been ages and he is still not paying us..he was the operations manager for a company with the HQ based on Pakistan..the head boss in US sends the money to Pakistan for them to send us our payments here in Phil. But the Pakistan people didn't send us our funds. The black guy is now nowhere to be found and the office is close..we tried setting a case at dole but wasnt able to do it cos there was no specific address for dole to send the subpoena. what can we do about it..we badly need our salary. Sad can we deal this issue at the Bureau of Immigration? i bet they know his address, is there anyway we can get his address?..help please..

isellnutson

Arresto Menor

I suggest file a resignation letter in accordance with the labor code, what I mean is 60 or 30days notice so that you won't get a "with prejudice to future employment" in your 201 file then look for another job.

You can't be working for free, that is the problem with proliferation of so many BPO's in our country. Its hard to tell whether a certain company is reliable or not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum