Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrant of Arrest for a Person accused with ESTAFA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

michiganne_09

Arresto Menor

Hi i owe someone a money amounting to 50,000 pesos and i signed an agreement to pay it within 3 months, but nagkasakit po ako and wasn't able to pay the said loan and lampas na po yung 3 months.. The problem is akala po nung taong pinagkakautangan ko ng nasabing halaga ay tinataguan ko na siya and i also heard that may warrant of arrest na daw po ako because of that.
I just want to know what are the things that i need to do? natatakot po ako humarap sa taong iyon because feeling ko ipapa pulis po niya ako and i am scared, anu po ba ang tama kong gawin? sa ngayon po nagsisimula pa lang po ako magwork ulit
hindi ko man po xa kayang bayaran ng buo but i am sure na unti unti maibabalik ko din naman po sa kanya ang amount na nai-loan ko. Pls, I need advice.. I need help because i don't know what to do po.

clanwolf

clanwolf
Arresto Menor

if there was no fraud in obtaining the loan, it is a civil case and not estafa. my advise is for you to post bail. the amount can be reduced by filing a motion in the court where your case was filed. in court, you can avail of mediation proceedings to work out a viable payment plan.

Last edited by clanwolf on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled estafa.)

bingo

Arresto Menor

gudpm po.. ano po ang gagawin ko na my warrant of arrest na po ako sa kasong estafa? hindo po kasi ako nka attend sa arraignment kasi hindo po ako nkatanggap ng notice

bingo

Arresto Menor

bingo wrote:gudpm po.. ano po ang gagawin ko na my warrant of arrest na po ako sa kasong estafa? hindo po kasi ako nka attend sa arraignment kasi hindo po ako nkatanggap ng notice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum