Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card and loan abroad with checks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - credit card and loan abroad with checks Empty credit card and loan abroad with checks Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 am

edsantosdela

Arresto Menor

dear attorney,

please can you help me? I just want to ask how to negotiate with the bank in Dubai and the collectors here in Philippines if I have credit card and loans unpaid for 6 months since I've been unemployed for 6 months now and need to return to Philippines. I issued them a security check when they've released the credit card. Would they be able to file a criminal case against me here in Philippines even if the check that I gave them is from my Dubai salary account? Until now, they haven't filed a case against me but they are telling me that if i will not be able to pay they will file a case against me and will be ban to travel. I still keep on negotiating with them but right now, I really don't have income. Thank you and I hope you could help me with this.. I'm in trouble and I cannot sleep

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum