Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card and loan abroad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit card and loan abroad Empty credit card and loan abroad Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:37 pm

edsantosdela

Arresto Menor

galing po akong dubai at 6 mos na dito sa pinas. may naiwan po akong credit card at loan na hindi ko na mabayaran ng 6 mos narin dahil wala nga akong work. ngayon, nakontak po ako ng bangko ko through their collector dito sa philippines. nakikipag communicate ako sa kanila na kung pede restructure yung outstanding balance ko at alisin ang interest and penalties. willing naman ako magbayad kaso maliit lang kaya ko. may tseke ako sa kanila. ang gusto nila bayaran ko daw ng buo para di daw nila ako kasuhan. hindi naman po ako tumatakbo sa responsibility ko at nakikiusap lang ako ng installment na lang sana at alisin interest.. pero ang gusto nila kung installment may patong parati ng 40 percent galing sa outstanding amount. hindi ko po yun kaya. ano gagawin ko? sana po matulungan nyo ko. pano ko diko mabayaran? ano po ang pede nila gawin against sakin? thank you po

2credit card and loan abroad Empty Re: credit card and loan abroad Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

attyLLL

what is this check? where did you issue it? did they deposit it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3credit card and loan abroad Empty Re: credit card and loan abroad Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:48 pm

msbonita

Arresto Menor

atty, same situation like edsantosdela... pano po kung yung check is sa dubai inisyu at sa dubai din po dineposit? security check po ito. makakapekto po ba ito sa pagaaply ng trabaho sa pinas? magrereflect po ba ito sa nbi?

4credit card and loan abroad Empty credit card and loan abroad Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 pm

edsantosdela

Arresto Menor

dear attorney,

the check was from my salary account in dubai and I'm not sure if they deposited it because they requested it as security check. Thank you

5credit card and loan abroad Empty Re: credit card and loan abroad Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:54 am

attyLLL

at most they can file a case for collection against you. no criminal case can prosper

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6credit card and loan abroad Empty credit card and loan abroad Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

edsantosdela

Arresto Menor

dear attorney,

thank you very much attorney. One more question, can i request for installment basis without interest? What if they deposited it on my account? they told me they will put my name on travel ban on all the immigration. How will I handle the conversation if they will keep on insisting me to pay the full amount? Thank you attorney

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum