Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Empty ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 pm

civil

Prision Mayor

ANNULLABLE MARIAGES

GROUNDS FOR ANNULMENT OF MARRIAGE

1. Lack of parental consent

2. Insanity of one of the parties
3. Fraud

• Circumstances constituting fraud:

a. Non-disclosure of conviction by final judgment of crime involving moral turpitude

b. Concealment of pregnancy by another man

c. Concealment of sexually transmissible disease, regardless of nature, existing at the time of marriage

d. Concealment of drug addiction, habitual alcoholism, homosexuality and lesbianism

4. Force, intimidation or undue influence

5. Impotency

6. Affliction of sexually transmissible disease found to be serious and which appears incurable

2ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Empty Re: ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 pm

hopeless7123

Arresto Menor

My wife left me 1 1/2 yrs ago. She has filed for annulment last May 2010. She is now filing for concubinage July 2011 although i have no mistress. She is accusing one of my employee's. What case comes first and what your opinion.

3ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Empty Re: ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 pm

hopeless7123

Arresto Menor

My wife left me 1 1/2 yrs ago. She has filed for annulment last May 2010. She is now filing for concubinage July 2011 although i have no mistress. She is accusing one of my employee's. What case comes first and what your opinion.

4ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Empty Re: ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 am

tckellner

Arresto Menor

Husband and I got married in Philippines and we are going to get divorce in states my question is do I need to get annulment in Philippines if I want to get remarry again? Please advise me on this matter.Thank you.

5ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Empty Re: ANNULLMENT OF MARIAGES Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:51 pm

andrea123

Arresto Menor

Hello All,

I would like to get your advise on my situation. I received my Certificate of Finality last September 2014. I am getting married on Dec 2014 but will not be needing the CENOMAR as we are going to be wed in the Carribean in which they only require - birth certificate, passport and for me the certificate of finality.
My concerns are :
1. Would my second marriage be valid should I proceed to get married without completing first the registration? (the registration is on process now)
2. I am confused of what "Decree of Annulment" is... is this different from the "Entry of Judgment (Certificate of Finality) I received from the court?
As they said that after registering the finality to the Local registry and NSO - the court will issue the "Decree of Annulment"....

Please help.. Appreciate all your response on this matter!

God bless.

Andrea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum