Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

House renovation - Contractor gone for good

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

waltonjan

Arresto Menor

I will make this short as i can

I met a contractor in front of a 4 floor commercial building close to my place in Las Pinas and quickly made a deal with him to renovate the abandoned old house that i bought.

The contractor with his sweet tongue was able to convince me to give him a the agreed full contraction money. Only then I realize that he left and couldn't be contacted anymore elsewhere

He even borrowed P100,000 3 days before he was gone, promising to complete every details as he was a little short on budget due to his miscalculation.

Now I had to hire another people to complete the job since rainy season is fast approaching.

Now that the house is completed, Pagibig is now requiring me to submit the Occupancy permit only to find out upon requesting from our city engineering office that the building permit given to me by the same contractor was tampered/fake. (Building permit Photocopy was from a different site but with my name on it)

I am convinced to file a several criminal case against the contractor.
1. Bridge of contract
2. Estafa
3. Falsification of document (not sure)

I only have the contractors address which is Caloocan which i'm not really sure if it still exist although I have confirmed from PRC that he is Licensed Civil Engr.

I need you help on how much it would cost me to process the legal actions at-least an approximate for a.)Demand letter b.)criminal case

Thank you

attyLLL

you can check the fees for estafa at www.doj.gov.ph. there are no fees for falsification of document.

cost of a lawyer will depend on which lawyer you retain.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

fouradnik

Arresto Menor

Good day.
I have the same problem.
Naresolve na po ba yung kaso nyo?
I am looking for a lawyer to help me build a case against my contractor.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum