Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REMEDIAL LAW REVIEWER 2011_SYLLABUS PATTERNED

+2
tsi ming choi
ayuya_crap
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ayuya_crap

Arresto Mayor

kita ko lang online, posted it sa ibang topic pero parang konti naka-pansin kasi so i'm posting it under a new topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

ayuya_crap wrote:kita ko lang online, posted it sa ibang topic pero parang konti naka-pansin kasi so i'm posting it under a new topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

syllabus patterned nga.

great help, may i know if meron ka pang ibang subjects with same pattern?

ayuya_crap

Arresto Mayor

di ako gumagawa mismo.. credits to Mr. Brabante who made it.

i just chance upon mga reviewers pag naghahanap ako via advance search options ng google then share them here. chamba lang na meron syllabus patterned. yung thread ni kuya reyrod10, meron siya sa 4 na subject.

Yung tax, ethics at mercantile law na syllabus patterned reviewer na lang ata yung wala

Marni

Arresto Menor

got it....this will be of great help...thank you so much to both Mr. Brabante and ayuya_cap.. Very Happy

rchrd

rchrd

I read more than 50 percent of atty brabante's outline and it is of great help. Konting check lang on some areas and you'll be fine. These areas need some refinement: Application of the Neypes doctrine and Yu vs. Judge and SC A.M. No. 07-7-12-SC – AMENDMENTS TO RULES 41, 45, 58 AND 65 OF THE RULES OF COURT particularly on the deletion of motion for recon as among those from which no appeal may be made.

Atty Brabante has other materials also but i have not browsed on them yet.

Last edited by rchrd on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add message)

aHaB

Arresto Menor

thank you very much

queenbeeche

Arresto Menor

thank you sa mga nagsshare, it's a great help for us examinees Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum