Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Advice (transfer to a sister company)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BenchQuezon

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon po.

18 years na po ako nagtatrabaho sa present employer ko, plano po ng boss ko na ilipat kami sa sister company namin, kasi i close na daw nya ang present company.

Dapat po ba kami bayaran ng separation fee ng present company for our year of service, before kami ilipat sa sister company? The sister company is newly opened company which my boss also owned.

Please help us, kasi hindi po namin alam ang rights namin.

Thank you very much for your time, God Bless.

attyLLL

yes, if the new company will not carry on your years of service.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Please Advice (transfer to a sister company) Empty Transfer to a sister company Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

hradmin

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon.

My employer (Company A) is planning to transfer my employment to Company B. Company A & Company B are sister companies under the same shareholder. Job specs, compensation and benefits will be the same. I've been with Company A for 4 yrs. Am I entitled to a separation pay as a result of the transfer?

If Company A prefers to carry over the years of service instead of paying the separation pay, what is the legal way/documentation to carry over the years of service to Company B?

Thank you very much for your time.

attyLLL

there is no specific way, but I would recommend to the employee to write a letter to the both companies and inquire about it. both have to assent.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum