Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Qualified Theft Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:50 pm

anonymous23

Arresto Menor

Hi po.

Here's my problem. When I graduated po, an uncle gave me funds amounting to 600k in my personal account. I ran away from home because my mom is continually abusing me and I had nowhere to go kaya ginamit ko po yung pera. I have never been home since. Now po, nag email yung kapatid ko sakin na my uncle filed qualified theft against me. Feeling ko po effort lang nila ito to get me back home.

I dont know what to do po. I dont want to go home kasi being there alone is traumatic for me already and because of this po, i am forced to go back just to clear things up. Sabi po ng kapatid ko, may resolution na. Ano po ba mangyayari after nun?

Thanks

2Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 pm

rchrd

rchrd

If the money was deposited in you account by your uncle, it is presumed to be yours so that cannot be considered theft. That might not be the ground of the qualified theft that they filed if ever. You must know first what charged. You can obtain a copy of the resolution by checking at the Prosecutors Office of your place.

How is your mother abusing you? How old are you?

3Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 pm

anonymous23

Arresto Menor

I am 25 na po. I ran away from home 2 years ago.

I was sexually abused by my cousin when I was 6 until I was 8.

My mom blames me for destroying her life since my dad got her pregnant when she was 18. the entire time I was growing up I had to endure punches, slaps and being starved for days on end whenever she's having problems. It came to a point when I was in high school that she locked me inside my room naked and made me drink water where she boiled my books in. she said this was because I love school so much and not listening to her if she wants me to do anything.

Also po, when my dad and her are still together, he would continuously push my mother to hit me. It came to a point when i will be hit with the broom handle nung walis baguio, or hit me with a belt buckle.

Yun nga po ang iniisip ko. The money is in my personal savings account and I didnt sign any paperwork that it was on loan, if it was indeed what they're aiming for.

I know po my family wants me back since they've been bugging my friends and threatening them to tell my mom where I am. magkakagulo daw if they wont tell her. Kaya im scared.

ano po ba dapat gawin ko? I really dont want to go back home.

4Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 pm

attyLLL

you said there is already a resolution? is there someone who can get you a copy? your remedy can be to inform the court or the prosecutor's office that you just found out and request for a reinvestigation so you can file a counter affidavit.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

anonymous23

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLLL

what does it mean to have a resolution? does that mean that I am automatically presumed guilty?

I have emailed my mom continually to send me a copy but her only reply is that she's ashamed to scan it because the people might see what is written in it. I emailed her 2 days ago, and she stopped responding to my messages. What else can i do?

6Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:52 pm

attyLLL

a resolution is a written decision of the prosecutor which states he believes there is good cause to file a case against you.

find someone who will help you get a copy of the resolution asap, or a lawyer if you can afford one.

7Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

anonymous23

Arresto Menor

I am actually looking for pro bono lawyers now.

How do i get a copy of the resolution? I dont really know any pertinent information. not even the case number.

can it be considered theft if the money is deposited in my own savings account?

8Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 am

tuliro

Arresto Menor

hi po
currently employed, nakakuha po ako ng pera sa company amounting to 500T plus. sobrang guilt po, inamin ko po sa hr. makaksuhan po ba ko?

9Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:01 pm

attyLLL

anonymous, imo, it cannot be considered theft.

tuliro, it is likely if you are unable to pay it back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum