Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUYING A REAL PROPERTY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUYING A REAL PROPERTY Empty BUYING A REAL PROPERTY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 am

cmark123

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

I'm interested in acquiring a real property from a relative. There is no problem with the Land Title and the owner. However the problem is this. The TCT owner is stated like this " Juan dela Cruz married to Juanita Ramos". JUan dela Cruz with four children of legal age, died several years ago, there is no will and the property was not subdivided up to the present. The owner indicated in the TCT remains the same. We know that there will be a equivalent inheritance tax to be paid if they will sell it, which I or them have to shoulder. Is there a best way to minimized the cost of tax. Hope you can enlighten me. Thank's

2BUYING A REAL PROPERTY Empty Re: BUYING A REAL PROPERTY Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 am

attyLLL

there's no escaping the estate taxes and the cap gains and transfer taxes.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum