Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation Empty BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:17 pm

enzeru29

Arresto Menor

I am a Business Administration student and I need some easy-to-understand notes on the law concerning partnership and corporation. Please help. I'm kinda worried because I may fail in the subject. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation Empty Re: BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:04 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

there is a memory aid for corporate laws that is being used by bar reviewees. i suggest you borrow one because the same is concise and brief.

3BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation Empty Re: BLAW2 - Partnership and Corporation Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 pm

enzeru29

Arresto Menor

lawddesign wrote:there is a memory aid for corporate laws that is being used by bar reviewees. i suggest you borrow one because the same is concise and brief.

thank you.i will try to find one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum