Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

common law marriage(livein partner)-seek legal advice asap!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kobe_ram

Arresto Menor

atty,
Good day!I been with my livein partner for almost 5yrs.already,actually she stay with me in my parent's home,I love her so much,we already plans for getting marriage in the church.But sad to say she been cheating me with another guy,it hurts me so much especially that this guy is a married man.And I only knew this month of june,2011.,coz accidentally when I went to the town proper to reload my cp,I saw my livein partner and this guy drop her in a hotel.She went first in upstair but the guy saw me fled away,but my livein partner didn't see me at that time.And in the 2nd floor she look back,she saw me suddenly,she already reacting/shouting at me,she said at me hiwalay na tayo/ayaw ko na sayo,tapos na tayo.It hurts me so badly.,Atty.somefriend says that this guy a drug dealer,honestly I admit atty. she(livein-partner)is a drugUser before.Atty.my question is that can I file a case agaist them?even hindi pa kami kasal/walang pang marriage contract.what kind of offense do I file to them?I have no picture evidence atty., anong dapat kung gawin.But I want to file a case against them, na sana maramdaman din nila yon pain in my heart nararamdam ko..hoping you can help me atty. seek legal advice from you..God bless!thank you..

attyLLL

so where does your partner live now?

i do not believe any crime was committed. do you have children with her?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kobe_ram

Arresto Menor

atty,
Good day!tnx,my reply at that time went I saw her at the hotel,even she shouting at me,I said calm down I just want to talk to you.When we arrived home at my parents house,I said to her heartily I value our relationship,why could you do this to me.she only said ayaw ko sayo/tapos na tayo,that time atty. i pack hers things/belongings(but she still have some belongings like blouses,pants,pictures in the cabinet)then drove her to her parents house around 11:00pm coz i saw her at the hotel 10:20pm,her parents was totally shock,asking why?I said to them i saw your daugther drop in the hotel with a guy,sad to say he's a married.Atty. but before that accident happen that morning/or when we still together,she was too good/loving/caring at me,she said that morning hon punta nako sa work with hug and kisses,but when i caught her at hotel that evening huh,she change abruptly at that moment of time,atty. is that sign of defense mechanism or embarrased?she was shouting at me even the guard of the hotel caught her attention,Atty.if I'm that not have more patience's maybe I gunned them down at that moment(Atty.sorry I said this).And that morning she txt me,kahit sinong lalaki pa yung makasama wala na daw akong pakialam,nagalit siya sa akin coz i caught her?or maybe she uses again illegal drugs?Atty.it hurts so badly,for almost 5yrs.we as common law marriage it turns nothing huh,we already plans for church wedding.Atty.we have no children.Atty.honestly I still love her.Within past few days when I went to her parents house Atty.to check her.And her parents said she always out/she didn't even sleep in their house,they were ashamed at me coz of their daughter wrong doing's,they still want me as to become they're son in law in the future coz we been almost 5yrs as livein partners.Atty.how about if she still have a secret meeting with that married man coz she didn't even sleep in their house,Atty.can i filed a case to them?or i still need proof/evidence like pictures of them?Or I will tell the wife of the guy,para magkagulo na magkagulo,what do you think Atty.?,I still need your legal advices.God bless you! Thank you!

attyLLL

you have to be very careful lest you give him a legal basis to strike back. if you tell his wife, that can be construed as slander.

the only viable legal action i can see is that you file a civil case for damages against the guy for interference with your family affairs.

kobe_ram

Arresto Menor

Atty,
Good day!again thank you!Atty.if I file a civil case of damages against the guy for interference with my family affairs,do I still need witnesses?Atty. maybe hersays can't do harm damages/jail against them.Atty.what are the best thing or best offense I'll do before I file that civil case?... Atty.how about this scenario if I found out that,this guy and my livein partner secretly have a meeting place like apartment/boarding house,then I/someone take a picture's or videos at them while they are at that secretly meeting place,it's that enough
proof/evidence the picture's or videos to file charges against them?And what kind of charges that's more sufficent to be file?so that I can file more charges. Lastly,Atty.in this scenario even though we are only live-in partners/common law marriage,can I file charges against the guy and my live-in partner?
God bless! Thank you!

attyLLL

of course, you will still need evidence. you can add a demand letter to him to stop seeing your partner, plus your eyewitness testimony and whatever else you can toss in. getting videos now seems useless you are already broken up.

again, i don't believe any crime was committed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum